1. Please DO NOT send a sick child to school, inform Ms. Julie if your child has a communicable disease.
2. Pick up and drop off your child promptly at designated times and areas.
3. Ensure that your child has used the washroom before attending class. Numerous bathroom trips eat up precious classroom time.
4. Use the "Take Home Bag" and "Snack Bag" to carry newsletters and snacks to and from preschool on a
5. Read all notices on the "Parent Information Board", located in the Bootroom, check backpacks daily for newsletters, crafts and take home "Brain Games. Make sure to check emails daily, as this is another "emergency" way I will send out important information.
6. SNACKS- provide your child with a daily healthy snack (fruit, vegetables, cheese, crackers, ect). Please
DO NOT send sugary snacks (cookies, puddings, candy, gummies, etc.). Bright Futures EEC is a NUT
8. Program Withdrawal - One full month's documented notice must be given to Ms. Julie. Bright Futures EEC requires this notice due on or before the 1st of the last month that the child will be attending. If proper notice is not given ( ex. midway through the month) you will be charged in full for the following month.
9. Bright Futures EEC Parent Hand Book (full program Policy and Procedures) is distributed at the "Parent Open House".
10. Feel free to call or email Ms. Julie at any time if any concerns or problems arise.